FAQs of City Mall
1. How do I register on the Website?
• Visit the City Mall website
• Click the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top right corner of the homepage.
• You will be taken to the Registration Page where you can fill the details under “Create an Account” section
• Now you can register using your Phone Number or Email Id as a mandatory field. It is advised to use both
• Click on ‘Sign Up’ once you’re sure about all the information you’ve filled in.
All done, welcome on board, you can now start shopping!
2. Are there any registrations charges?
No, registering on City Mall is free for all.
3. Do I have to necessarily register to shop on City Mall?
Yes, we need you to register first before you place an order. Even if you are able to add products to your shopping cart without a prior registration, our system will request you to register with an account for you to successfully perform the check-out process.
4. How do I place my order?
- You need to login or signup to proceed check out. Sign in to your account or create a new account by filling required information.
- Choose products you want to order from the categories. We offer a great assortment from fresh food, groceries to electronics, books and many more.
- Choose the item that you wish to purchase and add it to your Cart by clicking the ‘Add To Cart’ button. The quantity/number of units of the product can be increased or decreased by clicking on the + or – button.
- • When shopping has been finished, we suggest you to check the items in your shopping cart by clicking on Cart icon, which is located at the top right corner of your screen. You can edit, remove and then, “Proceed To Checkout” if you are satisfied.
- For Shipping Address, select an existing address you’ve previously added or create a new address as required and click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Choose billing address and click ‘Next’ button again.
- Choose your preferred delivery date and time slot and click ‘Next’.
- You can add your City Reward account to earn reward points according to your purchased price.
- If you do not have City Reward account, you can download it here and sign up.
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.t2p.developer.citymart&hl=en
For iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/city-rewards/id1353700978
- You can pay for your orders using City Rewards. Please enter your NRC or Passport details to login your City Rewards. You will have to then use either a
- Choose your payment method and select the checkbox to accept the Terms & Conditions of order placement.
- Review your order, if there's no further changes, click on “Pay and Confirm order”.
5. When and how can I cancel an order?
- City Mall provides easy and hassle-free cancellation. There are two ways to cancel an order:
- Order History – In case you have made a mistake in placing an order, you can cancel your order from your order history page. From here, you can only cancel the whole order. Also, this facility is available for the a few minutes after placing the order (before we start working on it)
- Call Customer Care
Express Delivery – You can cancel your Express Delivery order by calling our customer care at least 3 hours before the beginning of your chosen delivery slot. For Example: If you have chosen the 4PM to 7PM time slot, the cut off time will be 3 PM.
6. What are the modes of payment?
- Currently, we use the following modes of Payment:
- Cash on Delivery
- City Rewards – With City Rewards, you can pay using City Reward Points or City Reward Cash.
7. When will I receive my order and how will it be delivered?
The order will be delivered within the time slot that the customer has chosen.
City Mall Online always try to deliver the orders on time, but if your order is delayed because of some reasons out of our control, City Mall Online Customer Care Team may inform you in advance. You email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case your order gets delayed.
8.Where does City Mall Online deliver?
We are constantly working on reaching all our prospective customers. Following are the townships that we deliver to:
|1||Ahlone||Aung Myay Tharzan|
|2||Bahan||Chan Aye Thazan|
|3||Botahtaung||Chan Mya Tharzi|
|6||South Dagon||Pyi Gyi Dagun|
|9||Hlaing Thar Yar|
|13||Kyee Myin Daing|
|18||Mingalar Taung Nyunt|
|28||Shwe Pyi Thar|
|30||Thanlyin (Star City)|
Express Delivery mode lets the user get deliveries in the next few hours. Currently, we are doing express deliveries in selected townships in Yangon. If for your selected township and the product express delivery is available, you will be able to add to cart the item in Express Delivery mode.
We deliver City Care products to Yangon within 1-2 days delivery and 2-5 days delivery to Mandalay and following townships:
|Nay Pyi taw||Pyin Oo Lwin||Sagaing||Ayeyarwady||Mon State||Bago||Shan State|
|Zabutehiri||Total 15 Quarter(From 1 to 12 quarters and,19,20,21 Quarters)||Monywa||Pathein||Moke Ta Ma||Bago||Taungyi|
If unfortunately your township is not in the list above, please let us know by writing to us on email@example.com
9. How much do you charge for delivery?
- For orders below 20,000 MMK, we charge a flat fee of 2,000 MMK for all the townships listed on our website.
- Free delivery for orders with 20,000 MMK & above.
- For all Express Delivery orders, we charge a flat fee of 4,000 MMK per order
10. Are there any additional charges for the taxes?
All taxes are included in the price indicated.
11. How can I contact City Mall?
You can contact our Customer Care in the following ways:
- Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. How can I know if my orders are being processed?
As soon as you place an order, the following actions take place:
- You will get a notification through your registered email ID with confirmed order details that include an expected delivery date and time.
- During the whole lifecycle of the order, you will be notified via Email/SMS (depending on your mode of registration)
- Once our staff starts processing your delivery, they will send an SMS to inform you that they are starting the delivery process along with a tentative delivery time.
- After the order has been successfully delivered to you, you will receive an Order Complete email stating the completed status of your order. You may also receive a call for your feedback after we complete the delivery.
13. Can I change my order after placing it?
You cannot change an order once you have checked-out.
You need to either place a new order and cancel the existing order before the cut off time if you wish to change it or call our customer care team and ask them to cancel/edit the previous order for you.
14. What is the delivery process of the Heavy Items (Refrigerator, Washing Machines, TVs etc)?
Following will be the steps during the ordering and delivery of Heavy items:
Step 1: Once you have found the product you wish to buy, please place the order on citymall.com.mm
Step 2: City Mall Online delivery team will call you one day before the delivery date to confirm the delivery with you.
Step 3: The delivery team will call you once again to check with you about a suitable delivery time
Step 4: Please check the condition of the items at the time of delivery thoroughly
Step 5: In case you come across any physical damage to the product at the time of delivery, you can send back the item for an exchange
Step 6: After rejecting the Item, please contact customer care service for schedule the delivery of the exchange item. For our Return/ Exchange policy please refer to the Terms & Conditions page
Step 7: After receiving your items, if you want to exchange (Defective/Damage or Incorrect/ incomplete condition) please contact Customer-care or email@example.com
Step 8: Exchange of products will be subject to availability of Items and will deliver to you again
within 5-7 working day.
Step 9: For Products related issues after 7 days of delivery/ after usage please contact the brand warranty provider directly. For contact information of the Brand Service Center, please refer to the product page/ photos
15. Do you deliver to floor layer (Refrigerator, Washing Machines, TVs, Water Treatment, Water Heater, Air Treatment and Microwave Oven, etc)?
Yes, we deliver and there are the fees we charge_
Floor 1 & 2 : Free of charge
Floor 3 To 5: 3000 MMK
Floor 6 To 7: 5000 MMK
Floor 8 To 9: 8000 MMK
*Please note that this amount is not included in checkout payment*
16. What to do if an item delivered to me is defective (broken, leaking, and/or expired)?
We at City Mall take utmost care to deliver only the best quality of products to you. In the rare case you find a defect – breakage, leakage, expired product in an order, you can immediately return the same to our delivery staff, at the time of delivery.
If you discover the same a little after, we suggest you immediately contact our customer care team and we will do the needful.
17. Can I place an order over the phone?
No, we don’t accept orders on the phone. Orders can only be placed via our website. However, if you are facing any difficulties placing an order, feel free to contact our customer care and they will assist you with the order placement process
Cancellation & Returns
18. What If I want to return something?Case 1: No questions asked return at the time of delivery. You can easily return products at the time of delivery to our delivery staff and don’t have to pay for it.
Case 2: If there is any major issue with the products, call us within 7 days of delivery. You will be asked to share photos of the product that you wish to return. Our very considerate Customer Care Department will decide on the future course of action. Please note that the Company reserves full rights not to accept any returns in this case.
Please further read our Terms & Conditions for your information.